Effective and comprehensive facial care and maintenance for all skin types and for specific skin types. Anubis specializes in anti-aging treatments with a wide range of lines and products that prevent and treat all the signs of aging, sensitivity and acne.
|NEW EVEN PEEL||£45|
|Oxygenates, renews and revitalizes the skin of your face with instant results|
|Prevents irritation and soothes and calms sensitive skin|
|TOTAL HYDRATING LINE||£42|
|Double moisturizing action with both immediate and long-lasting effects|
|Protects, whitens and brightens|
WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a natural and safe non-surgical treatment using a combination of two professionally advanced concepts:
- Collagen stimulation therapy and,
- A host of sterile medical grade pharmaceuticals such as vitamins, minerals, growth factors, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
It’s used to treat conditions such as wrinkles, sagging skin, lack of radiance, dehydration, sun damage, scarring, double chin.
The perfect alternative to dermal fillers or wrinkle relaxing injections.
|Aging, Lifting, Acne, Firming||£52|
|Including LED Light Therapy||£72|
WHAT IS IT?
Developed by NASA in the 80s to speed up astronauts’ tissue healing and repair, LED light therapy has been used in clinical contexts for quite some time.
When looking at what LED can do for skin, it could be more pertinent to question what it can’t.
Regular LED light therapy can boost collagen, reduce acne bacteria and even prevent pigmentation before it happens.
LED Light Therapy can be added to any of your chosen facials for an additional charge
LED LIGHT THERAPY
WHAT IS RF LIFTING?
Radio frequency skin tightening (RF) is an aesthetic technique that uses RF energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin.
By manipulating skin cooling during treatment, RF can also be used for heating and reduction of fat.
|Course of 6||£275|
|Course of 10||£450|
RF – RADIO FREQUENCY
Skin Tightening and Lifting
What benefits will I see?
- Smoother, tighter skin
- Improved texture, decrease in crepey skin
- Redefined contours along the jawline and chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Tightening of sagging skin on the face
Does Radio Frequency Skin Tightening hurt?
No. You will feel a warming sensation on the skin and little, if no, discomfort.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen from the very first treatment. However, the treatment is progressive so you will continue to see even better results after each treatment.
How many treatments does it take to see results?
A course of Radio Frequency (RF) treatments will help to lift, firm and tighten skin.
Ideally, 6-10 sessions are needed for maximum results.
Smoother, softer, brighter skin.
|Dermaplaning with LED Light Therapy||£45|
|Dermaplaning with LED Light Therapy and Peel||£60|
What are the benefits of Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning provides an effective and safe exfoliation treatment that promotes deeper product penetration, boosting the effects of skin care products while making the skin look and feel smoother and also reducing the appearance of acne scars and fine lines. The treatment also works to remove facial hair that can trap dirt and oil.
The results are instant and the skin immediately appears smoother and more radiant.
Does the hair grow back thicker?
Your hair will grow back, but it will just look like it did before you had the treatment. … A surgical blade is used, which just shaves the ends from the fine vellus hairs. Nothing happens to the follicles themselves, so the growth and thickness of the hair isn’t changed.
How long does it take to recover from Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a quick, effective procedure that normally takes 45 minutes to complete. It is recommended that patients space treatments approximately two to four weeks apart for the best results. No, there is absolutely no recovery or down time with this treatment.
Can I incorporate Dermaplaning with any other treatment?
Dermaplaning is a wonderful stand alone treatment. However, Dermaplaning can be incorporated into any other facial treatment that you desire. We recommend following your Dermaplaning treatment with LED light Therapy and/or a Peel.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive procedure that uses tiny crystals or other exfoliating surfaces to help remove the superficial layer of dead skin cells, leaving the skin fresh, smooth and bacteria free.
|One Hour Facial||£42|
Skin needling is also called micro-needling therapy or collagen induction therapy. It is a minimally-invasive non-surgical and nonablative procedure for facial rejuvenation that involves the use of a micro-needling device to create controlled skin injury.
What is skin needling and how does it work?
As each fine needle punctures the skin, it creates a channel or micro-wound. The controlled injury triggers the body to fill these micro-wounds by producing new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis. In addition, new capillaries are formed. This neovascularisation and neocollagenesis following treatment leads to reduction of scars and skin rejuvenation, i.e., improved skin texture, firmness and hydration.
There are various skin needling devices being used.
We are the first in the area to use the advanced Pen Needling System. This helps eliminate the pain associated with the traditional derma roller system previously used by salons. With the derma roller system, the skin recovery time is up to 2 weeks. With the Pen Needling System, the skin recovery time is 2 days and make-up can be applied the following day to cover any redness. This means that the time between treatments can be 2 weeks, instead of derma roller 6 weeks, meaning that your results can be achieved much faster.
Professional skin needling is considered to be one of the safest skin treatment procedures and causes minimal stress to the skin.
What is skin needling used for?
Skin needling is effectively used for:
- Reducing scars (including hypertrophic scars) caused by acne, surgery or thermal burns
- Fading stretch marks
- Reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Reducing pigmentation
- Tightening sagging skin
Benefits of skin needling:
- Reduced risk of hyperpigmentation
- Suitable for thin and sensitive skin
- The procedure is well tolerated and well accepted by the patients,
- It is cost-effective, and can be done on areas of skin not suitable for peeling or laser resurfacing, such as near eyes.
- As opposed to ablative laser resurfacing, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged. For this reason, the proceedure can be safely repeated if needed.
- The patient can resume regular activities within a day, depending on the depth of penetration of the needles.
What is the skin needling procedure like?
The procedure is well tolerated. It takes a few minutes up to an hour to complete, depending on the area to be treated and the severity of the problem.
- No lotions, makeup or other topical products are applied on the treatment area on the day of the procedure.
- The medical professional then applies a numbing cream (topical) on the treatment area .
- The skin is punctured in a specific pattern using a skin needling device. The device is tapped over the skin multiple times for best results.
- As each fine needle punctures the skin, it creates a channel or micro-wound stimulating skin cell regeneration.
- Depending on the condition treated it may take 5-60 minutes to complete the procedure.
- A minimum of 4 weeks is recommended between treatments as it takes that long for new natural collagen to form.
Post procedure care:
- Skin needling is well tolerated by patients but dryness, scaling and redness may be seen after treatment, lasting for 1 or 2 days, depending on the depth of penetration of the needles.
- Sun protection 30 is recommended.
- The next day, the face may be cleansed and makeup, lotions and other topical products applied as usual providing that you use clean hands to apply and instruments such as sponges, brushes or face clothes should not be used to prevent bacteria.
- As the micro holes close quickly, postoperative wound infection is rare.
- Emollients or antibiotic creams may be prescribed, if considered necessary.
- Rejuvenation of skin may be seen as soon as 4 weeks and as long as 6-8 months after the medical procedure.
- Burn scars are slow to respond. It can take up to 6 months to 1 year to see the final results from a single treatment.
How many skin needling procedures does one need?
The number of needling procedures depends on the individual skin condition. We recommend 6 treatments in a year.